- 23 500 m²construction area
- 4000 peoplecapacity
The rhythmic gymnastics centre was built in the form of a rectangular building with a roof in difficult wave shape, symbolising a gymnastic ribbon.
The centre includes:
- arena for competitions in rhythmic gymnastics with spectator stands for 4,000 seats;
- halls for training sessions, choreography and a gym;
- medical rehabilitation centre and doping control rooms;
- hotel for athletes (up to 115 person);
- SPA centre;
- rooms for media and VIP visitors;
- catering establishments.
One-time throughput of the centre:
- in training sessions mode - 150 trainees;
- in competition mode - 250 athletes and 4,000 spectators;
- when carrying out cultural events - 2,500 visitors.
The rhythmic gymnastics centre hosts competitions of the highest international level. It has become a training ground for future stars of Russian and world rhythmic gymnastics. For concert and entertainment events there is possibility of installing a prefab stage at the arena.